Are you looking for an ideal work environment where your exceptional communication skills will be put into action? The VOXDATA family is waiting for you!
Join our team for whom caring, problem-solving, and collaboration are fundamental values.
Your mission? Help customers within the best of your abilities, in an environment that encourages you to constantly improve and exceed your potential.
Your main tasks
- Answer incoming calls from our customers with proven authenticity;
- Listen carefully to customers’ needs to provide them with a personalized experience;
- Be empathetic, open-minded and maintain a positive attitude regardless of the situation;
- Resolve difficult cases while maintaining control of the call (our trainings will help you get there!)
- Efficiently manage your time to optimize call processing;
- Support your teammates. It is by sharing our strategies that we can offer impeccable service.
- Are fluent in English or English/French or English/Spanish;
- Have graduated from high school;
- Can easily adapt to changing situations;
- Are motivated by helping others and by gaining people’s trust;
- Master the art of analyzing and problem-solving;
- Are comfortable with technology;
- If you’ve ever worked for a hotel, hospital and/or for a concierge, roadside assistance or emergency service, that’s a big asset!
Our exceptional conditions and advantages
- Full time 40 hours/week schedule between Monday to Sunday from 7:00am to midnight with possibility of working from home after the training;
- A salary of $17 /hour for bilingual agents English/French or English/Spanish;
- A salary of $15 /hour for unilingual agents;
- A bonus program based on your performance;
- Three weeks paid training + one-week on the job training;
- Several occasions to learn and develop (through online and peer training);
- The opportunity to become a coach and maybe even a team leader one day;
- Everything you need, from group insurance to discounts with La Grande Roue, La Ronde and other partners;
- Dialogue: Virtual medical clinic for you and your family.
- Temps plein
- Bac en administration
We look forward to working with you!