Voxdata is looking for a dynamic individual to be part of our team of dedicated Managers, leading a team of front-Line team members in a fast-paced environment. Supporting our team means having the people focus and spirit to lead strongly in changing and ambiguous settings. The successful candidate will be responsible for deployment of resources, coaching, performance management, etc. This position requires people leadership skills, teamwork, innovative thinking, engagement and strong coaching skills.
Your main tasks
- People Management – provide day-to-day coaching, direction and leadership to frontline team members. Includes performance management and development; facilitating team meetings; escalation resolution and response.
- Manage people, tools, processes and procedures to ensure on time delivery of service to a dynamic and varied customer base.
- Identify, plan and execute key operational improvements to enhance customer experience.
- Implement and track appropriate performance objectives and measures to support team members and customer satisfaction while maintaining operational excellence and cost effectiveness.
- Relationship Management – manage and maintain relationships with numerous internal stakeholders to ensure coordination of support issues and excellent customer service.
- Provide timely and complete resolution of escalated issues and concerns raised by team members, peers and or support person.
- Proactively observe and report real-time call drivers that impact the customer experience.
- Effective communication with the operations team in a timely manner.
- Participate in the on-call manager rotation and other management coverage for the team as required.
- Bilinguals French and English
- High school diploma (DES) or equivalent
- Attention to details
- Flexibility with schedule
- Problem solving
- Coaching / Mentor
- Statistical analysis
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Industry-specific technical knowledge
Our exceptional conditions and advantages
- Competitive salary to be discussed based on experience
- Full-time schedule (40 hours/week)
- Benefits at the time of hiring: medical, dental, long-term illness and life insurance
- A professional and dynamic work environment offering many challenges
- Dialogue: Virtual medical clinic for you and your family
- Friendly work climate, located in the heart of downtown
- Temps plein
- Bac en administration
We look forward to working with you!