VOXDATA, a leader in its field for more than 20 years, offers companies the services of outsourcing of customer contacts. Our services are offered through a variety of media (phone, email, social media) and is growing.
You are BILINGUAL, DYNAMIC, PASSIONATE, and above all you like to work in a team and deliver results? Are you recognized for the quality of your work? Then we want to meet you!
Advance your career in a customer contact center well established in Quebec and be part of a winning team with many opportunities for professional growth.
The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst will be involved in all aspects of the reporting and intelligence life cycle from requirements gathering, report design and delivery, documentation, end user support and report administration.
Support the existing BI infrastructure and to ensure that reporting and intelligence requirements are met in a timely manner and that maximum business impact is achieved. Together with the Manager, IT Applications, the BI Analyst is expected to work with the business to gather information, define requirements, and develop solutions according to specifications.
Your main tasks
- Design, implement, and support BI system in compliance of ETL processes, data model/structure, business logics, BI application server configuration, BI reporting (Including dashboard reporting) and UI Lead data migration and integration projects
- Ensure Project Management methodologies are followed for assigned projects (Scoping, planning and implementation)
- Collaborate with end users for business analysis and process re-engineering to improve business processes
- Collaborate with end-users, to analyze and document requirements for BI solutions
- Support the business in managing data integrity
- Provide support and problem resolution for reporting and application issues
- Data validation and analysis
- Document all development and customizations, including report specifications, process chart, and use-case diagrams
- Maintain the IT knowledge database with BI development documentation
- A University degree or diploma in Computer Science or other technically related subject or equivalent experience.
- 5 years’ experience in Business Intelligence including working with business users, analyzing, and troubleshooting data issues to effectively leverage the MS Business Intelligence tech stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- 3+ years’ experience of designing, implementing (Development) Power BI
- 3+ years’ experience of implementing BI solutions in SQL database, ETL, SSRS, and SSIS
- 3+ years of related work experience reporting, analysis, and/or data mining specially in the retail, food, warehousing, or transportation sectors
- Proficiency in database access methods and utilities In-depth understanding of BI concepts of Data Warehousing, Data Marts, ETL, processes and multidimensional cubes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong analytical, time management, organization, problem solving, and customer service skills.
Our exceptional conditions and advantages
- Competitive salary to be discussed based on experience
- Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:30 with possibility of working from home
- Benefits at the time of hiring: medical, dental, long-term illness and life insurance
- A professional and dynamic work environment offering many challenges
- Dialogue: Virtual medical clinic for you and your family
- Friendly work climate, located in the heart of downtown
- Temps plein
- Bac en administration
We look forward to working with you!